4WD mode for your splitboard
The Ibex Crampons from Spark R&D have been constructed from lightweight aluminium to ensure the best performance to weight ratio for when your out deep in the backcountry and reliability is paramount. The teeth are fully engaged when used with or without the dual position climbing wire to ensure maximum grip in all conditions. The width between the two crampons varies slightly to allow for nesting together and reduced packing space. Never lose your grip in icy conditions with these crampons under your feet!
What makes this crampon tick?
- Lightweight aluminium construction
- Effortless installation and removal by sliding the crampons sideways into and out of the touring bracket mounts
- Dual-width design to nest one within the other for reduced packing space
- 168g per crampon (336 total weight)
- Regular board waist sizing (25-26cm)
- 13.8cm nested crampon inside width
- Compatible with Tesla and Tesla T1 System which includes Arc, Surge, AfterBurner, Magneto, Burton Hitchiker and Nitro Vertical
- Heel Lock and Rise Kit compatible