Prepare for take-off with a board that makes waves for its abilities to carve and catch air.
Designed to be a terrain-slaying alternative to more traditional twin shapes, the Burton Flight Attendant is a free spirit that dissects both pow and hard-pack with equal precision. Balanced Freeride Geometry is the secret with setback camber and sidecut that are centered on your stance to create a twin freestyle feel when riding flat base. On edge the board turns tight and quick, with entry rocker and taper for added float and flow. Less big mountain than the Landlord but more aggressive and directional than the Custom, the Flight Attendant finds the sweet spot for everything from steep lines and spontaneous slashes to wind-lips, pillows, and side hits. Now available in both wider and smaller sizes.
- Directional [10mm Taper]/Directional
- FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core with Dualzone™ EGD™, Squeezebox
- Triax™ with Carbon I-Beam™/Sintered WFO
- The Channel™, Super Sap® Epoxy, Balanced Freeride Geometry
- Pro-Tip™, Infinite Ride™
- PARK: 4, GROOMERS: 8, BACKCOUNTRY: 8