The Dirodi Rover is inspired by the style of vintage motorbikes.
The Rover 250W stocks a massive 48V battery giving you ample power and efficiency and still obtain a range of 110km. The lightweight aluminium frame, combined with the street legal 250W pulling power helps this bike remain nimble, whether it's on the street, beach, mud, grass or climbing hills.
We carried out the research and this is Australia's best value electric bike. Silky smooth hub, car replacing and life enhancing bike for everyone.
If you're looking to take the kids to school, or check the surf the Rover is the sensible choice, with it's short wheel-base and low ride height for people of all ages. Whether you're doing the shopping or going to the beach, the rear cargo rack can carry all the essentials.
Unlike others there is no extra charge for the accessories: rear passenger foot pegs and the inbuilt custom coffee cup holder just to name a few. Unbeatable warranty and support, via Steve's Snow Store and also Dirodi Direct.
This Step Through model is easier to hop on and off the seat as it doesn't have the cross bar.
The Difference is in the details
- BATTERY: Removable 48V 15AH lithium battery with AU plug
- BATTERY CELLS: Premium battery cells with up to 1000 recharge cycle
- MOTOR: 250 Watt, brushless geared rear hub motor
- SPEED: 25 KM/H max pedal-assist speed. The speed limit can be unlocked (Off-Road only)
- BRAKES: MD-M280 front and rear Tektro mechanical disk brakes with alloy electric brake levers
RANGE: UP TO 110KM pedal-assist range
- TYRES: 20 X 4" Wide fat tyres
- GEAR SET: Shimano 7-speed with thumb shifter11
- LCD: C600E Middle LCD with 6 assistance levels
- SADDLE: Large Comfortable saddle with rear passanger foot rest
- FRAME: 20", 6061 Aluminium Alloy
- LIGHTS: Front & Rear Lights integrated power from the battery
- THROTTLE: Twist Throttle
- ACCESSORIES: Rear reflector, wheel reflectors, alloy kickstand, rear rack, front and rear mudguards.
- SUITABLE FOR ROAD USE: fully complies with Australian standards
- PACKAGING: Assembled by us or posted to your door 95% built, flat carton with assambly manual and video.
- BOOK A TEST RIDE: Call the store to arrange a test ride from two locations either Wollongong CBD or Bulli (near the beach)
- Where an electric bike or conversion kit is defined as Street legal, it means the electric bike or trike is considered street legal Under Australian Electric Bike Regulations to best of our knowledge. Those products are viewed as bicycles, not motorized vehicles without need of insurance license plate or drivers’ license. It is important for you to check your latest province/ state, county, and local laws to ensure that you are riding legally and safely.
- Please note Street Legal does not mean you can ride your electric bike or trike on any bicycle pathways; parks and trails may have their restrictions against use of electric assist bikes.
- By modifying electric bikes or conversion kits settings, upgrading components capacity such as controller or motor, the product might lose its street legality no matter who does the modification. In case of bike default setting or component modifications, ZIMEMO PTY. LTD. assumes no responsibility of fines, damages, loss or other consequences resulting from riding such a bike.
- ZIMEMO PTY. LTD. assumes no responsibility of fines, damages, loss or other consequences resulting from riding the bike on public roads where according to local rules and regulations the bike is not considered street legal or for whatever reason should not be ridden on such roads.
- Owners manual link https://www.dirodi.com.au/Manual/dirodi-assembly-guide-rover/Chapter/1-overview-3/