Form-fitting warmth backed by the GORE-TEX membrane and Screen Grab touchscreen control.
Ruggedly weatherproof with materials that break in nicely over time, the Burton [ak] GORE-TEX Clutch Mitt combines the abrasion-resistance of Gnar Guard genuine leather with a waterproof, windproof, and breathable GORE-TEX membrane which is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY. Midweight warmth and super-duper dexterity make these a no-brainer when sledding or shoveling, and the Screen Grab leather thumb and index finger give you touchscreen control without ever exposing your hands to the cold.
What makes this mitt tick?
- Form-fitting warmth backed by the GORE-TEX membrane and Screen Grab touchscreen control.
- Rugged weatherproofing that breaks in nicely over time
- Screen Grab Gnar Guard Leather Thumb and Index Finger
- DRYRIDE Softshell Fabric
- Gore Active Technology [Polyester / Spandex Back of Hand] [Goat Leather Palm] [Polyester Insulation / Lining] [GORE-TEX Membrane]
- Trigger Finger Construction
- Thermacore Insulation
- Brushed Microfiber Fixed Lining
- Gnar Guard Leather Palm and Knuckles
- Extended Length Storm Cuff
- Ergonomic Pre-Curved Fit
- Removable [ak] Wrist Leash