Burton Hilltop jacket in black is the answer for all conditions with lightweight, eco-minded design and a longer, more tailored look that fits in from snow to street.
Eco-conscious insulation, bold style, and a tailored fit make the Burton Hilltop Jacket a modern benchmark for the classic rider-inspired look. Sleep better at night knowing its THERMOLITE Insulation features 40% recycled content, and 2L DRYRIDE fabrications will block the worst winter weather. The team-favorite Mid Fit gives the overly baggy look the boot while still offering the added length you're looking for. Ideal for every day of the season, it goes the extra mile with a stacked list of features, included critically taped seams, goggle/sound pocket, and a helmet compatible fulltime Contour‚ hood.
What makes this jacket tick?
- The answer for all conditions with versatile style that performs from snow to street.
- Critically Taped Seams
- Helmet Compatible Fulltime Contour‚ Hood with Front and Rear Cinching
- Exterior Chest Access Media / Goggle Pocket with Secure Audio Sleeve
- Regular Fit
- WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE 2-Layer Polyester Dobby Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G]
- WARMTH: Living Lining‚ Mapped with 40% Recycled Content THERMOLITE Insulation [60G Body / 40G Sleeves] and Blocked Embossed Taffeta Fabric
- Mesh Interior Dump Pocket
- Zippered Bicep Pass Pocket
- Ergonomic Water-Repellent Removable Magic Stitch Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Lifetime Warranty