The answer for all conditions with lightweight design and a longer, more tialored look that fits in from snow to street.
Eco-conscious insulation, bold style, and a tailored fit make the men's Burton Peasy jacket a modern benchmark for the classic rider-inspired look. Its two-layer DRYRIDE fabrications will block the worst winter weather. The team-favourite fit gives the overly baggy look the boot while still offering the added length you're looking for. Ideal for every day of the season, it goes the extra mile with a stacked list of features, including critically taped seams, goggles/sound pocket, and a helmet-compatible attached contour hood.
What makes this jacket tick?
DRYRIDE 10k Waterproofing/ 5K Breathability
- Critically-taped seams
- Ergonomic water-repellent zip out waist gaiter
- Mesh lined, no snag pit zip vents
- Helmet compatible contoured hood
- Zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities