Ride more, sweat less in this versatile five pocket pant backed by fully-taped waterproof, breathable fabric and engineered venting to keep the airflow moving.
Expand your comfort zone. The Men’s Burton GORE-TEX Vent pant delivers superior waterproofing without losing sight of the need for ventilation. Engineered cross vents and the lined two-layer design help to regulate your temperature, so you can ride more and sweat less. Add that to the laid-back five-pocket design and what you get is a winning design.
What makes this pant tick?
- Bluesign product
- YKK zippers
- Living Lining mapped with embossed taffeta and small hole mesh
- Embossed taffeta living lining
- Living lining
- Mapped with 40% recycled content THERMOLITE insulation (40g throughout)
- DRYRIDE 10,000mm / 5,000g
- Fully taped seams
- Regular fit
- Mesh-Lined Test-I-Cool Venting
- Zippered microfleece handwarmer pockets
- Back pockets with hook-and-loop closure
- Cargo pockets with hook-and-loop closure
- Zippered thigh pocket
- Lifetime warranty