The new Squire 11 suits intermediate and lighter weight advanced skiers looking for great power transmission in a very light weight freeride binding.
The Triple Pivot Light Toe and Hollow Linkage Heel make the binding compact as well as sturdy. Its SOLE.ID technology allows the shop to adjust the binding to accommodate either AY or Alpine boot sole norms. This gives the skier the ultimate flexibility, and allows them to choose a boot with easy to walk soles like GripWalk, to make it easier to walk in ski boots.
What makes this binding tick?
· Freeride Freestyle
· Brake Width: 90mm/100mm/110mm
· Din/ISO Range: 3.0 – 11.0
· Stand Height w/o ski: 24mm
· Toe System: Triple Pivot Light
· Step-in Heel: Hollow Linkage
· Heel Adjustment: 20mm
· Weight (single): S = 780g
· Weight (pair): S = 1560g,
· AFD Gliding Plate: Stainless Steel