or make 4 interest-free payments of $210.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
Best of the mid-fat touring skis, the camox freebird lively, catchy and light.
Unable to blush at its success, this modern ski focuses all the expectations of a ski in a hurry to arrive at the top to express its superb potential for the descent. A sporty flex, classic camber and double rocker, all the pleasure of off-piste in a touring version.
* We have the matching Black Crows Pilus Skins to add @ $389.99 *
What makes this ski tick?
- Progressive Front Rocker with Light Tail Rocker for excellent stability and less washout
- Medium Classic Camber underfoot
- Slightly Raised Tail for touring, and a soft turn finish
- Medium 76/100 flex
- 133 / 96 / 114, R = 17m, 2.8 Kg/pair, @ 178.2cm
- full paulownia wood core, fibreglass & carbon fibre laminantes
- Titanal plate over binding mount area
- Cool Fact: all lengths in Camox Freebird have 17m turning radius