The K2 Pinnacle 95 is the perfect all-mountain ski for all-season use. This top of-the-line freeride ski features the K2 Konic Technology and a featherweight Nanolite composite core which allows riders to make seamless turns and transitions both on and off the piste. The 95mm waist makes this ski float in the powder and crud, without compromising speed or tuning power on the groomers. Powder, corduroy or crud, this ski will dominate it all with style and finesse - truly a Jack of all terrain.
- Konic Technology - Revolutionary core design that redistributes weight to the ski's perimeter providing power, strength and stability directly over the edge for performance, while reducing swing-weight from the center and extremities for added ease and control.
- Aspen-Nanolite Core - Super lightweight, low-density, aerospace grade composite
- Metal Laminate - Built from the base up, a metal laminate construction consists of alternating layers of fiberglass and titanal above and below the core. Metal Laminates provide damp, accurate, unshakable performance, ideal for expert and advanced level skiers.
- Triaxial Braided - The patented Triaxial Braiding machine interlocks strands of fiberglass around a milled core, resulting in great torsional strength while retaining the lively flex patterns inherent in a wood core ski.
- Radius: 17m @ 184
- Weight: 1850g @ 184
- Binding Options: Flat
- Baseline: All-Terrain Rocker