Disruption has led to one of the hottest womens skis on the market
Having high-tech older siblings has its advantages. The Disruption 78C benefits from hand-me-down technology that allows us to pack in features that put other skis in this price range to shame. An approachable waist width and the lightweight agility of our carbon I-Beam construction create a versatile ski that will let you hang with the best.
What makes this ski tick?
· All-Terrain rocker: Skis with All-Terrain rocker have a gradual rise to the tip for great versatility in all conditions, with a short, low rise in the rail for added control.
· 17.9m Ski Radius
· Maple and Aspen Ski Core: Maple is an energetic, tough, dense wood that absorbs impact while Aspen is lightweight and resilient.
· Powerwall: Power transfer is dramatically enhanced with the oversized ABS sidewalls that are laminated and pocketed within the woodcore in the midbody of the ski. With the sidewall extending into the heart of the ski, the transmission of energy from skier to ski edge is direct and precise.
· Titanal construction: K2’s Ti Y-Beam delivers precision in the forebody of the ski, power underfoot and stability in the tail, all while maintaining the manoeuvrability and drift control needed for freeride ripping. Precision cut titanal in a ‘Y’ shape alters the torsional stiffness of the ski while maintaining a balanced, even flex pattern that delivers power in a controlled manner throughout the length of the ski.
· Freeride/All Mountain skis
· 123– 78 – 108