The Pandora 94 by Line Ski’s
The Pandora 94 is your ticket to a lightweight, nimble ride. With enough rocker and taper to tackle a variety of terrain, you'll be right at home ripping groomers, hardpack, and those few fresh inches of snow that fell overnight on the Pandora 94. Pick up your new favorite ski and experience the thrill of lightweight all-mountain skiing.
What makes this ski tick?
· Base & Dimensions: Sintered 1.3mm
· Weight: 1491g
· Flex Pattern: Directional Flex (softer tip floats and initiates turns easily while the stiffer tail provides power, stability & high speed control.)
· Sidecut radius average: 14.5m
· 5Cut Multi-Radius Sidecut: Five different radiuses are blended into the ski’s sidecut for a wide variety of turn shapes and an intuitive feel.
· Stance back from centre: -59.1mm
· Construction: Capwall
· Profile Tip-Waist-Tail: 8mm-4mm-2mm
· Edge dimensions: 2.1mm x 2
· Dimensions Tip-Waist-Tail: 131mm-94mm-117mm
· Wood Core Material: Aspen
· Carbon Magic Fingers