The Rossignol Experience 77 with Look Xpress 10 bindings.
Holding its own at all speeds the Rossignol Experience 77 is the perfect Ski for beginners or intermediate riders wanting to explore all parts of the mountain. This All-Mountain ski prefers the groomers, however, it is a versatile outline and will perform across all aspects. The Auto Turn Rocker and extended sidecut are designed to allow this ski to have perfect edge hold on-piste
What makes this ski tick?
· Auto Turn Rocker – The most versatile rocker and camber blend now features a longer, more progressive tip profile for increased stability and hard-snow precision. Traditional camber through 70% of the ski retains the power, energy, and edge grip for confident on-trail performance; while moderate tip and tail rocker encourages effortless carved turns, easy steering and instant speed control in all snow conditions.
· Extended Sidecut – Rossignol developed this extended sidecut to improve high-speed grip while increasing low-speed handling. By extending the sidecut far into the tip, the full length of the ski is in contact with the snow when the skier is angulating and traveling at speed. At lower speeds, rotation is easier thanks to the tip and tail rocker.
· Poplar Wood Core – A classic core construction creates a balance of weight, dampness, and elasticity for a versatile blend of power, agility, and playfulness.
· Air Tip – A patented technology exclusive to Rossignol. The tip is filled with air for maximum lightness and built to retain torsional rigidity. The ski's weight is redistributed, freeing the tip and tail of the ski and providing greater ease, safety and versatility. The center of gravity is closer to the middle of the ski, concentrating power under the skier's feet.
· Basalt – Stronger and lighter than fiberglass and with more elasticity than carbon, basalt fibers enhance power and stability while removing vibrations.
· Duracap – Duracap construction strengthens the ski, is resistant to chipping for increased durability, and facilitates rebound.
· Xpress Binding System – Xpress has revolutionized integrated systems. Its monoblock design and the use of composite materials have resulted in a total weight saving of 700 g per system.
Includes Look Xpress 10 Bindings – DIN Range 3.5 - 11
Bindings Do Not Come Mounted to Skis – Always have a certified binding technician mount and adjust your bindings