Rossignol Experience 86 Basalt
Pre-Order For Delivery, April-May 2022,
We can price match any competitor in Australia
Buy now and we can also adjust or refund the difference if prices change.
All resort. All the time. The women's Experience 86 Basalt ski blends a lightweight build with a smooth ride for carving across the entire mountain. The flex is tuned for intermediate and advanced skiers who enjoy aggressive performance. An paulownia wood core reduces overall weight, while basalt layers absorb vibration for a smooth, quiet feel. An 86mm waist adds versatility and stability across changing snow conditions. The confidence-boosting control of our Drive Tip design works with the sidecut and full sidewall construction for fast engagement and powerful control through the entire turn.
Sold as a flat ski (no bindings)
What makes this ski tick?
· Boost Flex profile – The new profile has been adapted to the needs of a confident intermediate to advanced skier type for more aggressive performance
· All Trail Sidecut - The new All Trail sidecut is designed to engage the tip from the very start of the turn and strengthen the action of the tail
· Drive Tip Solution – A blend of directional fibres in the tip with soft dampening material through the forebody to absorb vibration for confidence-boosting control
· Lightweight – Basalt fibres enhance power and stability while removing vibrations
· Paulownia Wood Core – The FSC certified paulownia wood core reduces weight by 30% for enhance agility, manoeuvrability and control using materials that help reduce the environmental impact of the product life cycle
· Maximum Edge Control – Rectangular sidewall construction delivers race-proven grip, precision and power