Rossignol Experience 86 TI
Pre-Order For Delivery, April-May 2022,
We can price match any competitor in Australia
Buy now and we can also adjust or refund the difference if prices change.
All resort. All the time. The Experience 86 TI ski responds with energy to every ask for a high-performance all-resort feel. Titanal layers, a wood core and an 86mm waist create a versatile and stable platform for charging across changing snow.
What makes this ski tick?
· All Trail Profile - The new All Trail profile is designed to ensure smooth and progressive absorption of uneven areas of terrain in all types of snow.The perfectly tailored profile and sidecut guarantee ideal behaviour of the tip in any conditions
· All Trail Sidecut – The new All Trail sidecut is designed to engage the tip from the very start of the turn and strengthen the action of the tail
· Poplar Wood Core – Poplar wood core balances weight, flex, and stability for a versatile blend of power and play
· Carbon Alloy Matrix – A new era of high-efficiency materials. Combining an extremely lightweight design with high mechanical properties, the Carbon Alloy Matrix raises the ski’s performance across the board, whether in terms of grip and versatility, precision and permissiveness, or stability and maneuverability. The Carbon Alloy Matrix is the result of a clever blend of Carbon fiber and Basalt fiber. Carbon provides boost, lightness and power transmission, while Basalt contributes its shock-absorbing and stabilising properties
· Drive Tip Solution – Longitudinal glass fibers combined with visco-elastic materials absorb vibration and provide directional stability
· Titanal Construction – This aluminum alloy enhances power and dampness in performance skis. Produced by AMAG Rolling in Austria, Titanal combines aluminum with Zinc, Copper, Magnesium and Zirconium crystals
· Rectangular Sidewalls – Rectangular Sidewall constructions feature a horizontal layering of core materials (wood, fiberglass, metal, etc.) combined with full-length vertical sidewalls to deliver optimized edge grip, precision, balance, and power