Salomon Stance 96.
The marquee ski in Salomon’s brand-new Stance offering an unrivaled strength-to-weight ratio, The latest and greatest in directional carving, ensuring a butter-smooth ride at any speed. Two titanal plates run the length of the ski to provide impressive edge grip in hard conditions and release torsional stiffness for poppy, powerful turns.
What makes this ski tick?
· Edge grip: When a race inspired sidecut pairs up with double Ti construction the result is confidence inspiring edge grip whether you are laying down a turn on piste or off.
· Manoeuvrable and progressive: A progressive frontside sidecut teams up with a full poplar woodcore and C/FX creating unmatched confidence when you’re railing a turn on piste or racing through the glades.
· Power: Metal Twinframe technology pairs with C/FX and a double Ti laminate to create damp, hard charging ski that inspires confidence regardless of speed, terrain or conditions.
· Construction: Full Sandwich Sidewalls
· Shape Profile: All-Terrain Rocker (Tip – 17%, Tail – 12%)
· Topsheet: Glossy
· 176cm: 19m Radius, 112mm Tail, 96mm Waist, 130mm Tip.