Shred and destroy
The Disaster has dominated the jib segment for years. It’s combination of Low Camber, soft flex and subtle JIB 3BT shaping is the perfect mix for all types of trouble.
What makes this board tick?
· 2.5/10 Flex! She’s an absolute noodle!!
· 3D Shape: Optimized for Park riding, the centre base on Jib 3BT is the widest in the range to give you extra stability while jibbing and pressing
· Camber Profile
· 3BT Triple Base Technology: The lifted sidebase areas at the widest points of the board make a lot of sense. The boards turn smoother and faster and it helps when you are not completely clean on your landings.
· Sidekick: Dramatically increases the sidebase uplift at the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation even smoother, increases float in powder and handling of the board in rough terrain.
· Biax Laminate: Bataleon’s traditional and time tested two-way weave of fiberglass is light, strong and responsive; keeping the board snappy without adding torsional stiffness
· Full Poplar with beech hardwood laid tip to tail along the inserts strengthening the board’s backbone, reinforcing the inserts and producing more pop
· Super Slick X: Not a basic extruded base. It has the highest molecular content available for an extruded base. That means it’s super slick , durable and maintenance-free.
· Flip Flop: Producing two or more base colour options minimizes p-tex waste. Taste is why you will find flip flop base options on most of our die-cut bases. This means orders can be filled with either colour option which makes environmental sense.
· Solid Walls: We use tried and trusted ABS sidewalls for most of the collection. For the best flex to strength