The Legend Continues.
The Evil Twin is the board that started it all. Whether you’re sending jumps, hitting the jib line or buttering across some fresh groomers, there is no freestyle park board more versatile than the award winning Evil Twin. It’s been in the Bataleon’s line up since day one for a good reason.
What makes this board tick?
· 5/10 Flex
· 3D Shape: Shaped with a wide centre base area. The uplift angle is low and begins outside the bindings for precision control with less hang-ups. The wide centre base offers a stable platform to press, load up ollies and put down landings.
· Medium Camber Profile
· 3BT Triple Base Technology: The lifted sidebase areas at the widest points of the board make a lot of sense. The boards turn smoother and faster and it helps when you are not completely clean on your landings.
· Sidekick: Dramatically increases the sidebase uplift at the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation even smoother, increases float in powder and handling of the board in rough terrain.
· Super Tubes: Are hollow carbon core upgrades that are inserted into the core in 3 different configurations. The hollow carbon tubes greatly increase the woodcore’s pop and reduce weight.
· Triax Laminate: A three-way weave of fiberglass is light, strong and responsive, used to beef up the flex pattern.
· Ultra Light: Very light 70-30 Swiss paulownia and poplar wood blend for an unparalleled strength to weight ratio.
· Carbon Stringers: The type and placement of fiberglass greatly influences a board’s flex and riding characteristics. Boards are built with a layer of fiberglass above and below the woodcore.
· Hyper Glide S: A standard sintered base that’s tough, fast, and even faster when waxed.
· Flip Flop: Producing two or more base colour options minimizes p-tex waste. Taste is why you will find flip flop base options on most of our die-cut bases. This means orders can be filled with either colour option which makes environmental sense.
· Solid Walls: We use tried and trusted ABS sidewalls for most of the collection. For the best flex to strength