Fresh track and undiscovered zoners are just a split, glide, and tour away form home thanks to the Hometown Hero Splitboard
The Family Tree Hometown Hero Splitboard works well anywhere you decide to take it. The directional shape and taper in the back will keep it agile in powder, while the Split Channel mounting system make for smooth transitions. From floating through open powder stashes to working through variable conditions, its versatility will shine bright wherever you take it.
What makes this board tick?
- Freeride Directional Camber
- 12mm tapered tail to help keep your nose afloat
- Super Fly II 700G Splitboard Core
- Splitboard Channel Mount System
- Medium flex rating
- We have the matching medium Burton G3 splitboard skins instore to sell with this board, skins are $399