Make every turn a metaphorical thumbs up wiht the versatility and catch free control of a board that's built to expand your horizons.
From unexplored peaks to your favourite parks, the women's Burton Yeasayer snowboard tames anything that stands in your way. The board's Flying V profile provides a relaxed yet floaty feel, while a true twin design keeps you in control no matter which way you point it. A laundry list of features all work together to ensure that the ride is as friendly as it is fun, with an energetic core, and Scoop tip and tail, which turn up the edges for a catch-free feel whether you're surfing through knee deep pow or sliding a box in the park.
What makes this board tick?
- Flying V profile features rocker between your feet and on the tip and tail, with camber sections under your feet
- Twin shape for a balance, symmetrical ride
- SuperFly 800G Core
- Triax Fiberglass providing a torsionally softer flex ease of response
- Extruded base for long lasting durability
- Burton Channel Mounting System