Make every turn a metaphorical thumbs up with the versatility and catch-free control of a board that’s built to expand your horizons.
From unexplored peaks to your favourite parks, the women’s Burton Yeasayer Snowboard tames anything that stands in your way. The board’s Flying V profile provides a relaxed and floaty feel, while a true twin design keeps you in control no matter which way you point it. A laundry list of features all work together to ensure that the ride is as friendly as it is fun, through the knee deep pow or sliding a box in the park.
What makes this board tick?
· Flying V Bend features rocker zones between and outside your feet for enhanced playfulness, and float and camber zones underneath your feet that focus edge control for crisp snap, added pop, and powerful turns
· Twin shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can spin and stomp with outstanding stability whether you’re riding regular or switch
· Twin flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile.
· Super Fly 800G Core is a dual-species wood core that is loaded with pop and alternates between hard and soft woods to reduce overall weight without limiting performance
· Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength
· Women’s-specific Triax Fiberglass provides torsionally softer flex for lighter riders while providing the strength and response needed for everything from mini to mega shred
· Extruded Base provides speed and strength and requires little in the way of maintenance
· The channel board mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
· 3-Year Warranty