Capita Defenders of Awesome 2023
Pre-Order For Delivery, April-May 2022,
We can price match any competitor in Australia
Buy now and we can also adjust or refund the difference if prices change.
The 7x Undefeated Good Wood Winner! For the perfectionist that wants to ride one of the best snowboards ever designed.
The Defenders of Awesome series has a big reputation and these boards back it up. As winners of the most coveted design award in snowboarding for an unprecedented seven years in a row, this model became Capita’s #1 selling snowboard and one of the most sought-after snowboards in the world. The D.O.A. features a next-generation hybrid camber design that delivers the pop and response of a cambered board with the predictability of reverse camber and is now available in an extended range of wide sizes. With construction technology like an upgraded Dual Blaster Ashpop Core, Fortress Kevlar Bound Sidewalls and a high-speed Quantum Drive base advancing these boards beyond their modest retail price, the D.O.A. series stands proud as the ultimate go anywhere, do anything freestyle deck.
What makes this board tick?
· Rider Type: Resort + Park
· Flex: Twin 5.5/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
· Camber: Resort V1 Profile – Capita’s Resort V1 Profile boards take full advantage of the benefits of traditional camber, zero camber, and reverse camber. This next generation design allows you to get the pop and response of a cambered board with all the predictability and easy turn initiation of zero camber or reverse camber shapes.
· Dual Blaster V2 Core: By replacing Ash with Paulownia found in premium boards, they’ve made the Dual Blaster Core even lighter.
· Fortress Kevlar Bound Sidewalls: Heavy duty protection and vibration dampening with flyweight Kevlar.
· Carbon Fibre Boosters: Increases power and response while remaining ultralight
· Special Blend Fiberglass: Custom weighted Biaxial top / biaxial bottom = increased strength and durability.
· Magic Bean Resin: Impregnated with reformulated, high performance plant based Magic Bean Resin
· Quantum Drive Base: Harder, stronger, faster, the Quantum Drive base is an updated sintered ultra-high molecular weight, ultra-high density polyethylene – the Millenium Falcon of bases, just got turbo charged.
· Note red base is standard width, blue base is wide width
· Multitech Level 4 DeepSpace Silkscreen
· PAM16000 Topsheet w/ Metallic Underlay
· Sublimation Base
· PLT Topsheet Technology
· 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
· Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
· Stainless Steel 4 x 2 inserts