Team ridden and team designed, the Horrorscope is the must-have deck for your resort quiver.
It is fun, manoeuvrable, easy to ride, and capable of big things. With a big reputation and modest price, the Horrorscope remains one of the most sought-after urban and park boards in the game. Featuring a throwback blunted shape with a shorter tip and tail for decreased swing weight, the Horrorscope allows you to size down without losing any performance. Always evolving, the Horrorscope now features an extended zero camber zone underfoot for a more skate style feel and has been upgraded for 2020 with a robust FSC certified dual core for more power, pop and durability.
What makes this board tick?
- Rocker Type: Park V2 Profile – These versatile boards feature a dual reverse camber Flat kick freestyle shape. A zero camber section throughout the insert area provides a stable skate-style feel, while elevated contact points turn on a dime and float effortlessly in powder.
- Flex: Twin Flex, Rating – 4.5 (1=soft/10=stiff)
- Shape: Twin Shape – Radial Sidecut – A Radial Sidecut is a single radius design that allows your board to start and finish a turn on the same arc.
- Core: FSC Certified Dual Core – The FSC Certified Dual Core was built to achieve the consistent, dependable feel required from riders looking to take their skills to the next level. This lightweight core has no irregularities providing uniform flex for consistency. Featuring a lightweight and poppy Poplar foundation, Beech is placed through the inserts increasing power and durability. The FSC Certified Dual Core offers a consistent, comfortable and powerful ride in a full wood core that has been certified sustainable by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Special Blend Fiberglass – This configuration uses an optimum blend of 626g/m2 Biaxial fiberglass laminated in conjunction with the structural additives to customize performance objectives.
- Magic Bean Resin – Developed over a three-year span, this advanced resin system has a bio-content of 60% renewable, agricultural raw material. It is plant based that does not compete with primary food sources and is produced with no waste or greenhouse emissions. In production, it has a low-temperature requirement with a high yield output. This resin system is poppy, powerful and extremely durable. Magic Bean resin yields much stronger and more rigid qualities allowing a decrease in the wood core thickness. The focus is to save wood core weight by increasing resin performance. This means you get a lighter board while achieving higher energy return.
- Sidewalls: Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Superdrive Base – The Superdrive base material lives in the Sintruded category of boards that deliver benefits of both sintered and extruded bases. These bases take the characteristics and manufacturing techniques used in creating extruded base material, but due to higher pressure and temperature, increase the surface strength, creating a base that will be more durable when jibbing and ripping around the mountain while retaining a low maintenance and carefree lifespan of the board.
- Edges: 360 Degree HRC48 Steel edges
- Pam16000 Topsheet
- Multitech Level 4 DeepSpace Silkscreen – The DeepSpace design theory takes advantage of the thickness of a transparent topsheet. Strategically layering ink on multiple levels from the top and the bottom imbues graphics with a sense of life through depth.