Capita Mercury 2023
Pre-Order For Delivery, April-May 2022,
We can price match any competitor in Australia
Buy now and we can also adjust or refund the difference if prices change.
The legendary freeride weapon of choice!
The Capita Mercury is a highly decorated board among freeriders who need a powerful, yet versatile board to put through its paces in any conditions they find. When it’s the board of choice for style-gods Kevin Backstrom and Arthur Longo, you know this board will live up to anything you can throw at it. This year the Mercury has been upgraded to Capita’s Hover Core to make the Mercury lighter, stronger, and better dampening properties than ever before. The freeride camber profile is applied to a super lightweight and high performance core to give this board the melting pot of technology that is ready to be strapped to your boots.
What makes this board tick?
· Rider Type: Resort
· Camber Profile: Resort V2 Profile sees the board have positive camber past the binding inserts, before reaching a small reverse camber zone. This gives the board the stability and performance to charge at high speed, with a small room for forgiveness with the reverse camber zones.
· Flex: 6.5/10 flex will be stiff enough to provide a powerful edge hold and snap off anything you find to spin off, yet forgiving enough to give you a margin of error
· Base: The Hyperdrive sintered base is an ultra high density polyethylene that has been custom engineered to let you push the limits of speed capable on a snowboard
· Shape: Directional twin – this sees the board setback 0.5” for better control when riding your regular stance, without sacrificing switch riding capability
· Core: The Hovercore is incredibly light, thin-cut, low density strips of Paulownia wood blended with 7mm strips of Poplar to ensure a responsive board.
· New age directional sidecut with Death Grip
· Amplitex V-tech amplifier woven flax/ carbon fibres for strength and snap
· Holysheet Fibreglass + Magic Bean Resin has a higher glass to weight ratio
· Multitech Level 6 Deepspace Silkscreen + PAM 16000 topsheet with metallic underlay
· Die-cut base
· PLT Topsheet Technology
· 360 degree HRC48 steel edges