or make 4 interest-free payments of $247.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
Capita Mercury 2024
The Mercury will get you into and out of every possible situation. This award-winning series is renowned for all-terrain versatility, from powder and kickers to side hits and park laps.The Mercury is designed for power when you want it and float when you need it. With this board, there's no need to check the weather report because it can handle it all.
What makes this board tick?
- Rider Type: All-Mountain Freeride
- Profile: positive camber past the binding inserts, before reaching a small reverse camber zone. This gives the board the stability and performance to charge at high speed, with a small room for forgiveness. Wah-Pow! tip and tail.
- Flex: 6.5/10 flex will be stiff enough to provide a powerful edge hold and snap off anything you find to spin off, yet forgiving enough to give you a margin of error.
- Base: The Hyperdrive sintered base is an ultra high density polyethylene that has been custom engineered to let you push the limits of speed capable on a snowboard.
- Shape: Directional twin – this sees the board setback 0.5” for better control when riding your regular stance, without sacrificing switch riding capability
- Core: The Hovercore is incredibly light, thin-cut, low density strips of Paulownia wood blended with 7mm strips of Poplar to ensure a responsive board.
- New age directional sidecut with Death Grip
- Amplitex V-tech amplifier woven flax/ carbon fibres for strength and snap
- Holysheet Fibreglass + Magic Bean Resin has a higher glass to weight ratio
- Multitech Level 6 DeepSpace Silkscreen + PAM 16000 topsheet with metallic underlay
- Die-cut base
- PLT Topsheet Technology
- 360 degree HRC48 steel edges