or make 4 interest-free payments of $175.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
Capita Slush Slasher 2.0 2024
The party person who snowboards too! The Slush Slasher is the playful mini-park and powder ripper that changed the game. This innovative short-board rails turns on the groomers, transition, and in the park—it's as fun on jibs as it is in the deep stuff. This board is sure to change your perspective on any terrain and put a smile on even the grumpiest of skeptics. The Slush Slashers are sure to stand out in a crowd preventing a lost board in your haze of never-ending good times! The elongated nose plows over anything in its path while the V-shaped Vacation Tail lets you put these snow sharks on cruise control.
What makes this board tick?
- Rider Type: Powder + Resort
- Flex: Twin 4/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff) directional
- The Surf Camber Profile features a mellow camber zone between the bindings to give the board more grip. The kick nose allows the nose to rise above slush, pow, or chunder as you lay care-free carves on your way down the hill.
- FSC Certified Dual Core: Poppy lightweight Poplar core combined with Beech for increased power and durability.
- Special Blend Fiberglass: Custom weighted Biaxial top / biaxial bottom = increased strength and durability.
- Magic Bean Resin: Impregnated with reformulated, high performance plant based Magic Bean Resin
- Inlaid Alloy Tail Skid Plate: Make Sparks
- Superdrive EX Base: The new standard in sintruded base material, this versatile running base is precision forged for high abrasion resistance and a super smooth glide.
- PLT Topsheet Technology
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges