The party boy who snowboards too!
The Slush Slasher is the playful mini-park and powder ripper that changed the game. This innovative short-board rails turns on the groomers, transition, and in the park – It’s as fun on jibs as it is in the deep stuff. This board is sure to change your perspective on any terrain and put a smile on even the grumpiest of skeptics. Developed as the antithesis to serious snowboarding, the Slush Slashers are sure to stand out in a crowd preventing a lost board in your haze of never-ending good times! The elongated nose plows over anything in its path while the V-shaped Vacation Tail lets you put these snow sharks on cruise control. With the Slush Slasher, the world is your seven-day weekend.
What makes this board tick?
· Rider Type: Powder + Resort
· Flex: Twin 4/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
· Camber: Party Profile – The Party Profile features an easy to ride zero camber midsection with a kinked flat kick nose and a chilled out mellow tail. This allows the nose to rise above slush, pow, or chunder as you lay care-free carves on your way down the hill.
· FSC Certified Dual Core: Poppy lightweight Poplar core combined with Beech for increased power and durability.
· Special Blend Fiberglass: Custom weighted Biaxial top / biaxial bottom = increased strength and durability.
· Magic Bean Resin: Impregnated with reformulated, high performance plant based Magic Bean Resin
· Inlaid Alloy Tail Skid Plate: Make Sparks
· Superdrive Ex Base: The new standard in sintruded base material, this versatile running base is precision forged for high abrasion resistance and a super smooth glide.
· Level 5 DeepSpace Silkscreen Topsheet
· PLT Topsheet Technology
· Sublimation Base
· 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
· Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
· Stainless Steel 4 x 2 inserts