A natural all-mountain cruiser with a touch of Griffin Siebert.
The Mountain snowboard was specifically designed by legendary board shaper Thomas Delago to provide the perfect directional experience around the whole mountain, by offering a flawless edge hold through turns & effortless float through chop and pow – with this under your feet your imagination is the Mountains only limitation. This natural terrain snowboard is the ultimate all-mountain shred stick of choice for those looking to ride the entire mountain with power and confidence. The tapered Directional Shape provides an effortless float through chop and pow, while the Cam-Out Camber and Progressive Sidecut allow for quick and tight turns with style and precision through the tightest of tree runs. The Mountain is perfect for the rider looking for a classic responsive directional board to charge the entire mountain on with enough taper and set back to float like a boat on those lucky pow days.
What makes this board tick?
· Shape: Directional – A wider nose and smaller tail combined with a setback stance make this board ride best nose-first. This gives you more float in powder and more power and response in your turns.
· Camber: Cam-Out – Cam-out camber is positive camber with earlier and smoother transition zones in the tip and tail. This gives the board a lower rise in the centre, resulting in a fun and responsive ride with easier turn initiation and more forgiveness, giving you the benefits of camber without the aggression.
· Width: Mid-Wide
· Flex: 7/10 All Terrain/Directional (1=soft, 10=stiff) – All terrain flex is Nitro’s most versatile flex pattern, combining great pop and smooth response. A directional flex pattern allows more movement in the nose with a stiffer tail for extra pop and power under your back foot.
· Sidecut: Progressive – A larger radius sidecut in the nose that blends into a tighter radius in the tail, keeping your turns fast and catch-free
· Powercore II – A performance driven core with tip to tail poplar wood and additional Beech Wood stringers. The result: unmatched strength, smooth response, and a tonne of snap.
· Bi-Lite laminates – Bi-Lite laminates have fibres running in two directions, providing strength, power, and forgiving board feel
· Sintered Speed Formula HD Base – A new base material compound that is fast, absorbent and super resistant to abrasions.
· Standard Core Profile