The all-new Norwegian party wagon.
Designed by the one and only Stale Sandbeach, the Rome Stale Crewzer is his take on a daily driver board that everyone can rip. With a retro inspired shape, Rome’s Fusion Camber and a mellow yet snappy flex profile, the Stale Crewzer knows everything is more fun when you share the mountain with your friends.
What makes this board tick?
· Flex 6/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
· Fusion Camber: Positive camber with small pockets of rocker at the contact points; the modern go-to for all-mountain performance
· Directional Twin: All-mountain marauders
· Carbon Hotrods: A single carbon HotRod in the boards nose and tail; super responsive and powerfully snappy
· Biax Glass: Fiberglass with two different axis, built to be more torsionally playful and flexible
· Impact Plates: Built to lessen impact and dampen chatter, these woven glass plates are built under the boards insert pack.
· Triax Glass: Fiberglass running in three different axes, built for torsionally rigidity and added snap.
· Pop Core: Our most versatile and durable core, built with alternating strips of 20mm strips of poplar and 20mm strips of paulownia
· Sinterspeed base: Our premium sintered base material featuring high molecular content and insane wax absorption that’s to its open structure. Rome’s fastest and most advanced base for demanding riders.