Pre-order now, receive a $60 gift voucher!
We price match where possible and refunds available for change of mind on pre-orders. Boards land end of April.
Finely tuned suspension and all-mountain grit.
Like any reliable rig, the Rome Mechanic is built with tech to handle the best and worst old man winter can throw at it. This soft flexing SUV of a board is designed to keep you a step ahead of the crowds and charging every turn.
What makes this board tick?
· Flex 4/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
· Contact Rocker: Flat camber between the bindings with rocker outside the bindings; smooth flexing and pressable
· True Twin: Disciples of pressable power
· Bamboo Hotrods: One bamboo HotRod in the board’s nose and two bamboo HotRods in the tail; powerful and versatile.
· Biax Glass: Fiberglass with two different axis, built to be more torsionally playful and flexible
· Stomp Core: Rome’s most stable and predictable core, built with 100% poplar construction
· Impact Base: Tried and true, hardworking and easy to fix, this worry-free base keeps you flying.