Slash berms, charge rollers and control the yard.
The Rome Warden is designed for riders who want a versatile board that’s designed to lay waste to groomers, but still handle new snow with ease. Thanks to a softer flex profile, a healthy sidecut and a shape that just begs to be pointed, the Warden maintains order no matter the terrain.
What makes this board tick?
· Flex 5/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
· Fusion Camber: Positive camber with small pockets of rocker at the contact points; the modern go-to for all-mountain performance
· Directional Twin: All-mountain marauders
· Bamboo Hotrods: One bamboo HotRod in the board’s nose and two bamboo HotRods in the tail; powerful and versatile.
· Triax Glass: Fiberglass running in three different axes, built for torsionally rigidity and added snap
· Stomp Core: Rome's most stable and predictable core, built with 100% poplar construction
· Biax glass: Fiberglass with two different axes, built to be more torsionally playful and flexible
· Powerslide base: A new base material that features improved wax absorption, increased durability and the most bang for your buck.