Salomon HPS Wolle Nyvelt 2023
Pre-Order For Delivery, April-May 2022,
We can price match any competitor in Australia
Buy now and we can also adjust or refund the difference if prices change.
When it's the shaper's favourite board in the lineup, you know this board is going to be a treat under your feet. Wolle Nyvelt is the brainchild and shaper behind the Hillside Project, combining his deep knowledge of riding pow, with his experience of riding an incredibly broad range of boards over the years to give us the best pow weapons he can create. This board is wide, stiff, powerful and ready for a pow junkie to snap it up and add it to their quiver.
What makes this board tick?
- Rock Out Camber: Flat between your feet for increased stability, camber under your feet for response and rocker on the tip/ tail for added pressability
- Stiff Flex: A stiff flex that delivers superior stability, response and pop
- Quadratic Sidecut: featuring a blend of elliptical curves to create effortless turn initiation, easy turn initiation and edge transitions
- Core: Ghost Green Core constructed from paulownia wood has been chosen for optimal pop at a fraction of the weight
- Popster: This feature sees the board shaped to be thinner under foot and thicker outside your bindings before tapering at the tip and tail to maximise the natural snap and pop that a cambered board is renowned for
- Base: Sintered EG has been developed to provide an incredibly fast ride in all conditions straight through to the sticky spring conditions. Sintered bases are preferred for their superior wax retention
- Edges: All mountain Bevel sees the 1° degree edge holding your board through the majority of the sidecut before meeting a 2° bevel between the feet to give you a locked in edge hold.