Looking for that jacket that ticks the boxes but isn’t outrages to look at? I think you found it.
The Roxy Andie jacket is jam packed with technology which will ensure you stay warm and dry on the mountain as well as being versatile enough to be practical.
What makes this jacket tick?
· Waterproofing: 10K ROXY DryFlight technology for better waterproofing [10,000 mm / 5000g
· Fabric: Polyester Ottoman fabric
· Fit: Tailored fit
· Insulation: PrimaLoft Black Insulation 60% Eco [Fill weight: 80g body, 40g sleeves and hood]
· WarmFlight Rating: 2/3 for low bulk and high warmth insulation
· Lining: Lightweight polyester taffeta lining with brushed tricot
· Seam taping at critical zones
· 3-way adjustable fixed hood
· Fixed taffeta powder skirt
· Tuck away powder skirt system with snap fasteners
· Jacket-to-pant attachment system
· Chest pocket