Sophisticated style, just-right insulation, and bluesign approved materials that are good for humans and the environment
Enough style for the street with all the tech and insulation you need to handle a cold day on the mountain. The Burton Lelah jacket is full of stretch for soft, easy-moving quality with a tailored fit that leaves you feeling fashionable and comfortable. It's also decked out with storm day features including a waist gaiter, drop-in goggle pocket, and a paint interface for added storm sealing.
What makes this jacket tick?
DRYRIDE 10k waterproof/ 5k breahtability rating
- ThermacoreECO 100g lightweight insulation
- Critically taped seams
- Ergonomic water-repellent waist gaiter
- Pocket-access hem cinch
- Mesh lined, no-snag sleeve vents
- Helmet compatible contoured drop hood
- Zippered microfleece hand warmer pocket