Dependable waterproofing and breathability, wrapped up in a versatile, storm-worthy package.
Year round ruggedness and all weather protection top the reasons why team riders like Red Gerard choose boys Burton Symbol jacket. Tackle the elements in the best-in-class storm performance of DRYRIDE, and lock in comfort with zonal mapped Thermacore insulation that focuses warmth without restricting mobility. The stylish design is capped with a laundry list of essentials including a snow-blocking waist gaiter that connects to Burton Youth pants, a zippered chest pocket to stash goodies, and Room-to-Grow sleeves that ensure multiple seasons without coming up short on the cuffs.
What makes this jacket tick?
- Regular fit
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric (10,000mm/5,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying.
- PFC-FREE DWR coating
- Critically taped seams lock out the elements
- Thermacore Insulation (120g body / 100g sleeves and hood) for focused warmth and enhanced breathability
- Taffeta lining mapped with microfleece back panel for additional warmth
- Contour drop hood is helmet compatible and features an elastic hood gaiter
- Chafe-free chin guard
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the sleeves by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts
- Ergonomic water-repellent waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Adjustable cuffs
- Pocket-access hem cinch
- Glove loops
- Ticket O-ring
- Zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, therma-pocket with media port, and sleeve pass
- Lifetime warranty