Burton Yeasayer 2024
Burton Yeasayer 2024
Very friendly board, even the sheep love it
The 2024 Burton Yeasayer is a great progressive snowboard when you are both mastering basic snowboard skills or progressing with new tricks as an advanced rider. Thanks to the user-friendly flex and softer, forgiving core you get a poppy and pressable ride that is still stable and supportive underfoot. It's versatile flex, lightweight core and catch-free technology has made the Yeasayer one of the most popular Burton women's boards and was built to enjoy all over the mountain.
What makes this board tick?
- Board Type: All Mountain
- Camber Type: Flat Top puts flat camber between your feet and rocker in the tip and tail. The flat provides more stability, pop, balance, and edge hold, while the rocker gives you stronger presses and that catch-free feeling that rocker is known for.
- Flex: 3.5/10 (1 = soft, 10 = stiff) Twin Flex - This board flexes the same in the nose and tail, allowing you to ride, pop, and press the same in regular and switch.
- Shape: (Twin) Constructed exactly the same tip to tail, this board is designed to provide consistent performance when riding in both switch and regular.
- Core: Super fly 800G - This core utilises two species of wood in dual-density vertical laminations of alternating softwood and hardwood to reduce weight without compromising strength or performance. Dualzone EGD - The wood grain of the core is positioned along the heel and toe edge in two unbroken zones perpendicular to the rest of the core, which gives consistent edge hold and strength. Womens Specific Triax Glass - This triaxial fibreglass creates a versatile flex and consistent response for performance across all types of snowboarding. Squeezebox Low - Squeezebox consists of thicker, more powerful sections combined with thinner, more flexible sections profiled throughout the core. This enhances energy transfer and makes the board snappier and more stable. The Low version of Squeezebox is designed to promote progression, placing stiffer zones outside your feet that direct energy to the nose and tail while enabling a softer, smoother flex between the bindings, resulting in more control with less effort.
- Base: (Extruded) An extruded base sacrifices some speed in the pursuit of strength. Stays fast with less frequent waxing, and can withstand more punishment than faster bases.