Ride Warpig 2024
Ride Warpig 2024
The RIDE Warpig 2024 sees the entire mountain as an opportunity to thrash at full speed!
Slim Wall is the evolution of Ride’s Roll-in Construction. By creating a fully 3D composite structure over our proprietary Slimewall® material, this revolutionary technology results in more efficient energy transfer, lighter weight constructions, and even better damping. The versatility of the WARPIG is unmatched. This board will allow you to lay down carves, hit huge jumps and ride big mountain lines. A Tapered Bi-Radial Sidecut maximizes grip and allows the WARPIG to transition from edge-to-edge like a traditional narrow snowboard while getting the float and stability of a wider modern deck. A Performance™ Core combines Aspen, Bamboo, and Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
What makes this board tick?
- Bi Radial Sidecut: A twin sidecut which allows for the underfoot width of a wide board in the tip/tail width of a standard size. This design provides improved leverage on landings, grip through turns, and stability on flat base.
- Cleave Edge: 50% more steel edges than normal boards
- Hybrid Glass: Triaxial on top, biaxial on base; balanced torsional flex and stiffness for better response with speed.
- Performance Core: High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- Sintered Base: 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster
- Carbon Array: Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles