YES Rival 2024
YES Rival 2024
Changing of the guard.
The Rival was developed by Juliette Pelchat @jubespelchat for women who charge and want a board that performs to the best of their ability. Juliette rides the 149. The versatility of the MidBite profile makes this board the perfect board for riders that want stability and response when they ride. The art was made by Crystal Legoffe @not. enough. ram a Whistler local that also rides YES. boards. She worked closely with Juliette while building this graphic. The art this year for the rival is tattoo inspired with a nod to the renewal of 90s grunge fashion something I’m personally happy about! Juliette and I wanted to keep the design playful but make it seem more like the cool older sister of the previous rival. ( Maybe just like her? ) we hope you like it and are inspired to get a cool tattoo or do something rad!
What Makes This Board Tick?
- Terrian: Freestyle
- Board Shape: True Twin
- Flex: 6/10
- Camber Profile: Modern Camber – High speeds and extreme pop. Contact points at the tip and tail with raised camber underfoot.
- Base: Sintered True – True Sintered bases are harder and more expensive than extruded, and can be faster for those that ride aggressively.
- Core: Full Poplar – Yes.'s baseline core for tip-to-tail woodcore snowboard construction. A core that strikes a predictable balance between durability and consistent flex and lightweight feel.
- Triax Glass
- Midbite: Blends the response of a narrow waist width with the stability of a wider nose & tail.
- Other Features: 2 x 4 Insert Pattern
- Lifetime Warranty