The Dakine 96 Heli Pack 16L
In 1996, Dakine delivered a design that shaped how we carry gear in the backcountry—a low-volume pack with vertical board carry, diagonal ski carry, and an ice-axe loop was the first of its kind. A quarter-century later, the 96 Heli Pack injects modern materials and technology into a sleek pack with a retro look. Snow tool sleeves in the main compartment keep your shovel and probe at the ready, a large fleece-lined goggle pocket ensures lenses are scratch-free, and an internal sleeve neatly holds a hydration bladder or a laptop, depending on the day.
What makes this backpack tick?
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Interior zippered pocket
Adjustable cross body shoulder strap
- 100% recycled HD nylon material
- Atilon foam and fleece lining provides protection
- Front and lid zippered access
- Customizable dividers
- Removable shoulder strap
- Side and top carry handles
- Attachment loops for integration with Poacher series packs