Anon M2 goggle, optically precise spherical performance featuring magnetic lens and facemask simplicity, and the superior clarity of sonar lens technology by Zeiss.
The men’s Anon M2 Goggle features Magna-Tech Quick Lens Change Technology, using 16 powerful neodymium magnets to make lens changes easier than ever. Spherical Lens Technology mimics the curvature of the human eye for superior optics, while SONAR lens technology by Zeiss enhances contrast for the best possible definition and terrain recognition. Magnetic Facemask Integration (MFI) seals Anon’s MFI facemask accessories (sold separately) to the goggle in a snap. Full perimeter channel venting ensures maximum airflow for clear, fog-free vision in all conditions. Includes a spare lens for cloudy conditions and a microfiber goggle bag for storage and cleaning the lenses.
What makes this goggle tick?
· Anon spherical lens technology
· MAGNA-TECH quick lens change technology uses magnets for a seamless and secure lens-to-frame seal that makes for easy lens changes and unsurpassed lens retention
· Frame height: 96mm
· Triple Layer Face Foam
· Wall-to-wall vision
· Flush mount outrigger
· Lightweight Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) Frame
· ICT (integral Clarity Technology)
· Outlast Fog Management Face Fleece
· No-Slip Silicone Strap
· Full Perimeter Channel Venting
· Bonus Lens
· Microfiber goggle bag
· Helmet compatible
· Over the Glass (OTG) compatible
· MFI technology (Magnetic Facemask Integration)