Anon WM1 with magnetic lens and facemask simplicity, and the superior clarity of SONAR lens technology by ZEISS.
The women’s Anon WM1 Goggle features Magna-Tech Quick Lens Change Technology, which uses 14 powerful neodymium magnets to make lens changes easier that ever. Women’s-specific design ensures the best possible fit and comfort. Spherical Lens Technology mimics the curvature of the human eye for superior optics, while SONAR lens technology by ZEISS enhances contrast for the best possible definition and terrain recognition. Magnetic Facemask Integration (MFI) seals Anon’s MFI facemask accessories (sold separately) to the goggle in one quick snap. Full Perimeter channel venting ensures maximum airflow for clear, fog-free vision in all conditions. Includes a spare lens for cloudy conditions and a microfiber goggle bag for storage and wiping the lenses clean.
What makes this goggle tick?
· Anon spherical lens technology
· Magna-Tech Quick Lens change technology
· Frame height 91mm
· Triple Layer Face Foam
· Wall-to-wall vision
· Lightweight Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) Frame
· ICT (integral Clarity Technology)
· Outlast Fog management face fleece
· No-Slip Silicone Strap
· Full Perimeter Channel Venting
· Bonus Lens
· Microfiber goggle bag
· Helmet compatible
· Over The Glasses (OTG) Compatible
· MFI Technology (Magnetic Facemask Integration)
· Anon Warranty