See more with cylindrical style goggles and a women’s-specific fit, plus bonus lens, so you’re ready for a variety of conditions.
The Anon WM3 Goggles bring the wide field of view and low-profile style of a modern cylindrical lens to a sleek new women’s-specific frame to fit smaller faces. Anon’s innovative MAGNA-TECH lens system uses the power of magnets to let you easily swap out lenses on the fly, while terrain defining PERCEIVE optics enhance contrast for a clear read on every feature, no matter the light. They are compatible with Anon’s MFI hoods, face masks, and neck warmers for seamless coverage from snow, wind or sun. Full-perimeter venting plus moisture-wicking face foam provide for-free clarity to anticipate every turn. They are over the glass compatible and include a bonus lens so you can choose the best tint for the conditions.
What makes this goggle tick?
· Women’s-specific design is built to fit a slightly smaller face
· Fits small and medium faces
· MAGNA-TECH quick lens change technology uses magnets for a seamless and secure lens-to-frame seal that makes for easy lens changes and unsurpassed lens retention
· PERCIEVE lens provides high-contrast vision and terrain defining clarity in just about any light condition
· Cylindrical injected lens design reduces peripheral distortion
· A hydrophobic and oleophobic coating provides unmatched smudge, scratch, and moisture resistance on the outer lens surface for clear optics and easy cleaning
· Integral Clarity Technology Anti-Fog exceeds basic anti-fog treatment standards, delivering crystal clear vision that lasts for an extended period of time
· Outlast Fog Management Face Fleece absorbs, stores, and releases heat to control moisture inside the goggles and provide a higher level of anti-fog
· No-slip silicone strap keeps the goggles in place so riders can focus on the terrain
· Over the Glass compatible frame designed to accommodate prescription eyewear underneath the goggles
· Bonus lens and microfiber goggle bag included
· Triple-layer face foam features two layers of foam, including a slightly denser layer closest to the face, and a layer of moisture-wicking fleece for a snug seal and comfortable fit
· Thermoplastic polyurethane frame is durable and lightweight but remains flexible in cold weather
· Wall-to-wall vision incorporates optimal optics in a low-profile frame that utilizes 40% thinner face foam for an ultra-close fit
· Full perimeter vent channel maximizes airflow to bring fresh air in, and move hot air and moisture out, for clear vision
· Anon 1-year warranty