The Westmark is a freestyle specific twin with blunted tips for increased surface area when taking off, landing, buttering and pressing. A medium flex means you'll be able to easily lock into a nose press without sacrificing the stability and pop you need for bigger gaps in the park and on the mountain. A repeat winner of the TWS Good Wood Award in both Rocker and Camber System versions, The Westmark is guaranteed to satisfy any park rat's appetite whether you prefer the buttery ease of rocker or the rebound of camber.
- Single Malt Core - Our standard wood core for highly reliable return and lasting durability. Made from 100% sustainably grown Poplar wood.
- Sintered Base - A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Biax Glassing - A biax over biax lay-up that’s designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding. Also creates a good platform for learning.
- 2x4 14-Pack Inserts - Provide a wide stance range, while at the same time delivering critical micro adjustability.
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Flathead Tip Profile - Provides more surface area for butters, ollies & nollies.