Steve's Snow Store presents the Atomic Hawx Magna 110 Ski Boots feature the best-selling Hawx performance with a wider, 102 mm last. Thanks to Memory Fit, you'll enjoy the benefits of a fully customizable shell and liner, while the medium-stiff 110 flex hits an ideal middle ground between power and forgiveness. The Atomic Hawx Magna 110 Ski Boots also feature Atomic's signature Power Shift technology so you can adjust forward lean and flex in order to further customize your skiing experience, every time.
- Extra space at the forefront and instep, plus a wide tongue and fluted calf.
- Asymmetric Liner Construction with an asym tongue, toe box, collar shape and high-quality lining materials.
- Advance heat-fitting technology creates a fully personalized shell and cuff in minutes.
3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation – The use of very thin insulating fibers allows Thinsulate™ to trap more warm air with a thinner layer, even in extremely cold conditions.
- When locked for hiking it releases the cuff on the back for a wider opening and an easier heel to toe transition.
Power Shift – Forward lean can be quickly adjusted to 13° or 15° or 17° as well as the flex index by +/- 10 flex points. For a completely personalized setup.
- 4 lightweight micro aluminum buckles.
- 50mm Velcro strap.
- Sidas Footbed