Atomic’s Live Fit 70W
Like all Atomic Live Fit ski boots, the clever thing about the Atomic Live Fit 70 W is that it guarantees a perfect fit the moment you put it on, thanks to Atomic's unique Live Fit zones around the forefoot that instantly adapt to the width of your foot for enhanced comfort and blood flow. The two oversized buckles also make the boot lighter and easier to get into. With a super comfortable Bronze liner and soft flex, the Live Fit 70 W is the ideal ski boot for newcomers and intermediate women skiers looking for a wider fit. Plus it's WTR compatible.
What makes this boot tick?
· Fit: 102mm Wide with LiveFit Expansion Patches, Wider 102mm forefoot width with taller than average instep height, softer material at the metatarsal zones stretches to fit even wider feet up to 106mm
· Flex: 70, A forgiving, soft flex for beginner to intermediate skiers.
· Liner: Atomic Bronze Liner
· Shell Materials: Shell / Cuff, Polyether
· Stance: 1mm Offset Shell, Truer Stance, Shell Rotation, Forward Lean Angle, 15Flat Bottom Chassis
· Buckles: 2 Atomic Mega Buckles
· Power Strap: 35mm Power Strap
· Sole: Standard ISO 5355 Grip Pads