Atomic Live Fit 90W is a sporty but comfy ski boot for women who want a wider fit, with Live Fit technology for an instant individual fit.
The Atomic Live Fit 90W is Atomic’s top All-Mountain ski boot for sporty women skiers needing a wider fit. What makes it special is that from the moment you put it on it will instantly and automatically fit to your foot, then continuously adapts as time goes on to keep your feet comfortable and your blood flowing freely. It’s thanks to Atomic’s Live Fit zones that instantly adjust to the width of your foot. The two oversize buckles then make the boot lighter and easier to put on and take off, while performance and foot-hold remain awesome.
What makes this boot tick?
· Live Fit Zones: These zones automatically adapt to your forefoot shape providing instant comfort, improved feel and better blood flow and warmer toes.
· Cuff Height and Shape: Specifically designed for female skiers, this cuff features wider, more fluted calf areas and a shorter cuff height for a secure, comfortable fit.
· Size Adjusters: Under-The-Footbed adjusters that make the boot precisely half a size smaller.
· Flex: 90 – A balanced medium-stiff flex ideal for aggressive intermediates to expert skiers.
· Bronze W Liner: Features Asymmetric Liner Construction with an asym tongue, toe box, collar shape and high quality lining materials.
· Shell: Polyurethane
· Cuff: Polyurethane
· 15 Degree forward lean
· 1mm Offset shell
· 3 Degree Shell rotation
· 6000-Series Aluminum Mega Buckles: A twin buckle design featuring light, easy-to-handle buckles that still provide secure foot hold.
· 40mm Velcro Strap