Short and wide done right.
Drop in and hang loose on the Party Wave, an ultra wide board designed for endless fun in all conditions. Meant to be ridden 5-10cm shorter than your all-mountain board.
What makes this board tick?
· 4/10 Flex
· 3D Shape: Freeride 3BT has narrow centre base and substantial sidebase uplift. The focus here is on edge control and versatility. These shapes have proven to be functional and competent in all conditions. Floating better than other brand’s powder specific boards yet holding an unbelievable edge while carving on slopes.
· Mellow Camber
· 3BT Triple Base Technology: The lifted sidebase areas at the widest points of the board make a lot of sense. The boards turn smoother and faster and it helps when you are not completely clean on your landings.
· Sidekick: Dramatically increases the sidebase uplift at the widest points of the nose and tail. This makes turn initiation even smoother, increases float in powder and handling of the board in rough terrain.
· Biax Laminate: Bataleon’s traditional and time tested two-way weave of fiberglass is light, strong and responsive, keeping the board snappy without adding torsional stiffness.
· Full Poplar with beech hardwood laid tip to tail along the inserts strengthening the board’s backbone, reinforcing the inserts and producing more pop
· Super Slick X: Not a basic extruded base. It has the highest molecular content available for an extruded base. That means it’s super slick , durable and maintenance-free.
· Flip Flop: Producing two or more base colour options minimizes p-tex waste. Taste is why you will find flip flop base options on most of our die-cut bases. This means orders can be filled with either colour option which makes environmental sense.
· Solid Walls: We use tried and trusted ABS sidewalls for most of the collection. For the best flex to strength