Create a fluid JOINT between you, your board, and the mountain with the BMBW JOINT.
The JOINT brings BMBW’s standard of high performance components and a Mervin Made Flex Control Drive Plate together for less money and more all mountain action. The boron fiber Drive Plate pairs with a nylon high back and heel cup to create a responsive yet forgiving all mountain performance.
What makes this binding tick?
· Flex – 5(1 soft/10stiff) – A medium flex makes for responsive yet forgiving all mountain performance.
· Boron Fibre Drive Plate – Boron fibre, poly core, and eco-sublimated top sheet material create a medium flex pattern for a broad range of conditions.
· Nylon Highback – Engineered nylon polymer has a medium flex, well suited for all around riding conditions
· The cube forward lean adjustment – this revolutionary dual durometer urethane dampening forward lean adjuster is fast and easy. Choose from 10 degrees, 14 degrees, 18 degrees or 22 degrees of lean.
· Mobility Construction Ankle Strap – A 3D architectural structure with TPU elastomer provides a damp and forgiving ride with a low weight and great comfort.
· Light Form Toe Strap – Moulded grip secures the strap in place for a dynamic and maximum performance fit.
· Forged Aluminum Buckles – Reliable Forged Aluminum buckles are lightweight and hardened for ultimate strength and smooth entry
· Axis Disk- Adjust the binding from tip to tail or edge for maximum customization. 2x4, 4x4 and Channel mounting pattern compatible.