Designed for mountain performance, the Compass snowboard pants are insulated with Thinsulate and lined with taffeta and brushed knit to give you all the warmth you need.
Waterproof at 15K, articulated construction and inset cut diamond crotch amplify your mobility on both tracks and freeride. Its stitched seams will protect you from the cold and moisture while its mesh insert will allow you to regulate your body temperature. Among the functional details, you will appreciate its jacket-pants connection system, its multitude of pockets and integrated waterproof snow gaiters.
What makes this pant tick?
· Stitched seams
· Articulated construction
· Mesh insert
· Pan cut diamond at the crotch
· Jacket-trouser connection system
· Internal fitment system for waist
· Built-in waterproof snow gaiters with fabric hook
· Hand warmer side pockets
· Back pockets
· Lever system for the heel
· Side openings at the bottom of the pants
· Reinforcements at the back hem and crotch
· Fabric: 2L recycled stretch ottoman
· Lining: Premium taffeta and soft brushed tricot on inner waist
· Insulation: Polyfill 40g