Form-fitting warmth backed by the GORE-TEX membrane and Screen Grab¬Æ touchscreen control.
Ruggedly weatherproof with materials that break in nicely over time, the Burton [ak] GORE-TEX Clutch Mitt combines the abrasion-resistance of Gnar Guard genuine leather with a waterproof, windproof, and breathable GORE-TEX membrane which is GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY¬Æ. Midweight warmth and super-duper dexterity make these a no-brainer when sledding or shoveling, and the Screen Grab¬Æ leather thumb and index finger give you touchscreen control without ever exposing your hands to the cold.
- Form-fitting warmth backed by the GORE-TEX¬Æ membrane and Screen Grab¬Æ touchscreen control.
- Rugged weatherproofing that breaks in nicely over time
- Screen Grab¬Æ Gnar Guard Leather Thumb and Index Finger
- DRYRIDE Softshell‚Ñ¢ Fabric
- Gore Active Technology [Polyester / Spandex Back of Hand] [Goat Leather Palm] [Polyester Insulation / Lining] [GORE-TEX¬Æ Membrane]
- Trigger Finger Construction
- Thermacore‚Ñ¢ Insulation
- Brushed Microfiber Fixed Lining
- Gnar Guard Leather Palm and Knuckles
- Extended Length Storm Cuff
- Ergonomic Pre-Curved Fit
- Removable [ak]‚Ñ¢ Wrist Leash